My client is a leading South African bank and credit provider - a strong brand, award winning, driven by innovative technology and the need to service their customers the best.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team at senior management level with the following mandate:
- Provision of marketing expertise within the Marketing environment, supporting Brand Marketing, the Marketing & Corporate Affairs Department and the organisation with respect to the Credit product offering.
- Internal and external relationship management
- Strategic and operational management of credit marketing
- Proactively engage and influence key stakeholders in projects in order to ensure all delivered outputs are consumer-centric and aligned to the brand.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy and legal compliance, meeting budget requirements and adhering to strict timelines for assigned programs.
- Lead creative production and execution of credit marketing campaigns and artwork
As you can imagine, the wish list for the right person is quite specific:
- Employment Equity candidates only
- Solid Banking / Credit / Financial Services industry experience
- Solid understanding of Financial Services industry (including full understanding and awareness of the various legislative bodies)
- Proven senior management experience, operating at a strategic level
- A relevant 3 year degree in Marketing Management (BComm Marketing Management or similar) gained at a credible tertiary institution
- Approx 6 - 8 years’ experience in marketing and communications at national level within the retail, FMCG, banking or services industry
- 3 years’ experience in managing a team of marketing specialists
- Comfortable functioning at Executlve level and communicating to Board/ ExCo members daily
If you believe you fit these criteria, then please click on the link to apply and we will be in touch shortly