My client is a very successful development company, with a variety of projects across the Western Cape.
The Residential side of the business is currently looking for a Concrete Foreman for a project in the CBD.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- responsible for concrete work on large building sites that include erecting concrete staircases, columns,, concrete floors, formwork and scaffolding.
- You will be handling the supervision of shutterhands and labourers and will also be overseeing finishing work
Suitable candidate MUST have:
- a tertiary qualification in Building & Construction
- ten years' experience working in a Concrete role, on site, preferably on residential projects
- a clear credit, criminal and CCMA record - absolutely essential
- own reliable transport and driver's license