My client is an award winning, Architectural practice for the high end residential market. Run by a very hands on Principal Architect, who is a self confessed stickler for the detail and unashamedly all about the client relationship, this is an incredible environment to further hone your drawing skills.
The following minimum skills are required:
- 5 years+ working experience (Residential, Commercial & Industrial), although applications with less experience will be considered;
- Detail orientated;
- Good working knowledge of AutoCad and SketchUp;
- Experience with Local Authority planning procedures
- A thorough understanding of the new SANS 10400 and Building Regulations;
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload, projects and deadlines;
- Initiative, with the ability to work proactively, independently and as part of a team;
- Proficiency through all stages of a project, from concept to construction drawings, including sketch design, technical documentation and site work;
- Good administration and organisational skills;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.